Tips For Men For Good Oral Loving

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by Commodore, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Commodore

Commodore Well-Known Member

Tips For Men For Good Oral Loving
    Description: A synopsis of tips for men on how to make good and exciting oral love with their woman.

Codes: MF true oral anal mastrb toys
    -------

The following are tips I've learned of women, their body reactions and their responses afterward of my oral loving to them.

Going down on my woman is a normal and usual part of my lovemaking. I enjoy it as much as being in her.

I also enjoy the idea that I can "Go the extra mile" for her and show my appreciation to her for her giving herself to me completely. In the many years, and many different women, ALL have shown deep appreciation to the way I have made oral love to them.

Most, saying that NO ONE has ever done it that nice, or that powerfully to them, or made them orgasm so very intensely. Even women that felt "so so" about having sex with anyone. I learned these things by many years of observing very closely... how a woman goes through her excitement stages. (AND, they ALL do.)

Simply stroking her pussy, or licking a couple of times around the clit doesn't hit it. That's BS to me. That's the lazy man's way out of SEXUAL RESPONSIBILITY to his woman. One and the same woman that cares enough about him to be naked in front of him and ready to give of herself.

ALWAYS keep in mind... This is from you to HER.

FIRST, you must care for the woman enough, going in, or she will sense it right away, and it will be no good.

This is NOT for God and Country!

This is JUST FOR HER.

FROM YOU TO HER. Your prized gift!

Its best if you REALLY know the parts of the Vagina. The outer lips, the mons (where the hair is), the Inner lips, the Hood ( Vulva area) (Hiding the Clit, or THE LITTLE MAN IN THE BOAT)

The ureter, where she pees, is just beneath this hood, and if you look closely, you will see the tiny hole there. Lick this spot also.

Then deep in the slit, and leading into the Vagina, is a bony feeling membrane, (This is also sensitive, ) and of course, the Vagina hole itself.

ALL of these parts play into making your woman scream.

Starting out by knowing these parts is key.

Certainly each woman is a little different in sensitivity, but ALL women I have gone down on, have thoroughly enjoyed what I do. ALL always looked forward to the next adventure.

I am always happy to oblige.

Hopefully, your woman is smart enough to have washed and done the woman things to get ready for you and your bed "session."

A good way of "Learning" her is to offer to trim and/or shave her. Its a real pain for most women to do it themselves, anyway. This can be a very erotic happening for both of you.

Lay her on the bed with her legs over the edge, or raised knees. Either is OK. This is best for your neck if you are kneeling on the carpet or pillow at the side of the bed.

Rub and massage her inner thighs up and down to her outer lips, for a while. This will make her relax, and she will enjoy it a lot.

Don't touch her pussy at this time.

Now, lick your way down those same paths on her inner thighs, little mini nibbles along the way.

Pay attention to her smells. THIS is YOUR woman. This is what she is all about.

Get user friendly with these smells.

Later, when she cums, there will be an additional set of smells.

THESE ARE THE VERY ESSENCE OF YOUR WHOLE WOMAN. ACCEPT THEM LOVINGLY!

As you are licking up and down her inner thighs, slide your middle finger (or two) into her vagina, S L O W L Y but firmly. Try to rotate this finger(s) on her upper wall in small circles.

If you keep trying, you will locate her GSPOT, and she will jump in excitement and pleasure.

THIS spot is as sensitive as the head of your penis, and pleasures her the same way. This is separate from the other vaginal sensations.

Remember this at all times.

Now, she should be conducive for further "work".

Lean down and "munch" on her mons... the hairy area. Chew it very softly Women love this.

Spread her outer lips, and examine what you see. First, there is the vagina slightly open, and above all there is the HOOD. Just under this hood is her clit. THIS is a mini penis.

REMEMBER THIS.

Treat this as you would like your own penis touched or licked. Its even more sensitive than our penis head.

It is THE most sensitive part of a woman, and responsible for what is called a "CLIT CUM".

BTW, a woman can have THREE SEPARATE AND DISTINCT CUMS. VAGINAL, CLIT, AND RECTAL.

While you "Eat" your woman, you can accomplish all three, if you do it right.

Lean down and lick your tongue from her vagina opening up to the hooded area, and right into the little cleft just above it.

Twirl your tongue over this area, while GENTLY holding her outer lips apart. If she is human, she will start to moan and writhe. Keep going. Place your fingers near the hood and push it slightly upwards.

THERE is the jewel of her womanhood!

Lick her clit in circles, GENTLY suck on it, and run your tongue around it as you suck, You will also feel it harden, like a penis.

NOW, slide your middle finger back into her vagina, at the same time, remember to try for the Gspot area on the upper wall. It should be within two inches, and is usually about the size in area of a half dollar. It should be just behind the "hump" on her opening upper wall.

THIS IS SACRED TERRITORY.

YOU will become her Patron Saint when you learn how to reach and pleasure this spot. Both with your penis and your fingers.

Do NOT stop the tongue movements on her clit. Just remember, it is extremely sensitive. "Screw" her with your finger(s) now.

Back off now, from her clit for a little while and pay attention to her inner and outer lips.

Lick them. Nibble very softly on each of them. They will be puffed and filled with blood like your cock gets when you're hard. Her juices will begin to flow.

NOW, back to start once again, and lick up and down her inner thighs again, BOTH of them.

Right down to her clit, this time, with each downward movement. Give the clit a little suck and tongue movement. Bury your tongue as far as you can into her vagina now.

Twirl it. "Screw" her with it, and at the same time, reach up and TENDERLY play with her nipples. (Or ask her to play with them herself, if she's nopt already.)

They should be as hard as a rock by now, and she should be moaning with supreme pleasure.

She is giving her complete self to you right now. Never forget this.

Mostly, she will be wondering where you learned all this stuff.

Take each of her hands mingle your fingers with hers and back to each of her tits, so that BOTH of you are pleasuring her tits now. Keep your mouth glued to her clit area, all during this activity.

You are giving your love and caring to her right now.

She will probably try to "Hump" your mouth by now. She is close to cumming, believe it!

Make her hold her OWN tits, and place your finger back inside her, and screw her fast with it.

If you're up for it, slide another finger into her ass as you also finger her vagina.

Keep your mouth glued to her clit area S O F T L L Y, SHE will certainly be doing the moving SHE needs.

Her legs just might close around your head, locking you tight to her. Her orgasm is on the way!

Get ready to "drink" your woman now.

Ride this "cumming " out with her. Stay glued to her inner area, tongue her quickly, firmly, and you will have all that this woman IS, at your lips, at this minute. Take her flows into your mouth as you expect her to take your own cum!

This is important.

Do NOT pull away, until she has "RIDDEN" out her complete orgasm(s). Tell her NOW, again, to play with her tits.

THEY, (the nipples) are nerve connected to her vagina area. Telling her you love her right now wouldn't hurt.

You have just done your duty for womankind all over the world. She should now follow you anywhwere.

OTHER TIPS:

If you have a vibrator, have it ALWAYS ready, and slide it in and out of her as you suck her clit. Try to aim it upward to the area of her GSPOT. Then take it out and DEMAND that SHE put it on both her nipples.

If you feel brave, suck on this vibrator after you pull it out of her, in front of her, before she puts it on her tits. This will blow her mind.

After a few minutes of her placing the vibe on her tits, take it away from her and slide it in her rear, while you are fingering the inside of her vagina, and licking her clit ALL AT THE SAME TIME. OR, place it in her vagina, and finger her rear end instead.

If this is done right, she will explode more than at any other time in her entire life. THIS will be a THREE WAY CUM for your woman.

There ARE places where you can obtain a mini sized vibe just for this purpose.

I guarentee you, that she will tell every single one of her friends, and all the girls she works with, of the "cum" you gave her.

You will know by the "New" way they start to talk to you or look at you, that she has done this. Women CANNOT hide this secret.

I guarentee that she will cuddle you, offer you the finest BJ she can muster, for the rest of your life.

My Honey is so comfortable with me, that she just brings it up to me during a kiss and says she wants a "3way" cum tonight... and I know exactly what she means.

"I aim to please, ma'am."

You might want to reach up occasionally, while she is excited and kiss her deeply, for a few seconds,, lick her nipples, then return to what you started.

I personally like to rise up and quickly seal my lips to hers as I am sliding my cock into her... IMMEDIATELY after she had cum with my mouth on her.

She CAN and WILL have another orgasm or two right then.

Just remember... This is from YOU to HER only.

Let her know this in her ear and in her heart as you pump into her. It's my guess, she will be holding you very tightly as you pump her now, and telling you how much she loves you also.
    The End