Urge to cheat

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by Rama khan, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Rama khan

Rama khan New Member

I have been married for the past year, I'm 24 and I want to enjoy my sex while I'm young.I find that our sex is just boring and no spark. Listening to Hema life experience, I have been getting the urge to get better sex else where. One great place would be work, I work in call center where I have seen this latin stud who is about 21, his name Carlos. which I've had crush for the past few months since joining the company. He is single and lives on his own while going to university. He has nice blue eyes, slim fit very hot looking. I always appreciated his looks and his nice personality. Now reading this great life experience by Hema. I want to be able to energize and spark my sex life. Since I'm new there I'm planning to ask him for some assistance for work and hopfully we can get bonded and I could get fucked as much as I want.

arjunarru likes this.
  2. Rama khan

Rama khan New Member

As I was leaving to work, I was dressed very very sexy looking cloths and visably showing my kinky thongs throuh my tight mini skirt. My husband was amazed at my looks, I mentioned we had meeting, I brushed off his comments and left rushing out the door. As I entered my office , i went over to Carlos and asked for help with certain things. He was very nice enough to show and guide me each step of the way. I asked him, shalle we take break and go for a coffe. He agreed we sat in quit place discussing things about work and personal life. I lied to him that i have been having trouble at home and I have been stressed and very bothered about it and I can't go home. He offered me to stay over at his place....I hesitated pretending to show that I'm not interested but agreed after all. I told Carlos I can't work or think properly can I rest few hours at ur place before I go to home. He called in sick for remainder of the shift and took me to his apartment. As I entered he offered me if I wanted lye down, I told him I jus want relax and talk. We started talking how he is single and his previous girlfriend misss used him for money and never appreciated him who he was. I took that opportunity to take advantage and say all the great things about him. I began to cry how my life was messed up n things are in kiaos. He came close to me. Sat next to me having his one hand on lap and other hand holing my wedding hand and said things will work out, let's talk it and you wil be fine. As he said that I automatically took the opportunity to hug him and cry while hugging, he kissed me on the cheeks n said what can I do. I openly said to him, I need your support n care. He understood what I meant, he started to his kisss me and started to undress me he noticed my body slim fit structured body and complimented me. I slowly undressed him , man he has a hot tanned built body you can fantasize all day, I took his pants off and found out he had thick 9 inch cock, being fresh n young he cock looked fuckin hot. I was sooo desperate, I started to give him a blojob n working my way through his whole body. Then he started to finger me in hot pussy and sucked my boobs, he took his time in how he kissed me and sucking the boobs, after the boobs he started to lick my pusssy, he did in way that I his moaning and having huge orgasm. I simply loved alll his sexual techniques in how he was pleasing me. He picked me up and lifted me put his dick upward and fucking it felt great, never fucked in this way ever. I was getting the best sex I could ask for and plus making love hot young stud us even better. I thanked Carlos for making my night memorable and clear my thoughts. He said your more then welcome to stay over or choose come in when ever you want. That meant he was giving me a green signal to come and get fucked any time....as I got dressed he mentioned why I have not been dressing like this before, and plus how I looked great showing off my thongs in the mini tight smooth silky skirt. He asked me if could come to work like this all the time. I said yes. As I was leaving his apartment hugging and kissing and not wanting to let go of him, he loved that..he kissed me on lips and wished in my ears I'm all yours and I love you babe. When I heard that from his mouth, I dint want go home but I had to go.....

As I was walking home I was very happy that I had fulfilled my urge and desires. I dint care about the consequences or issues with my hubby.

fayyaz and arjunarru like this.
  3. PunnuRaand

PunnuRaand />

excellent!

4. arjunarru

arjunarru New Member

SO nice ...............anyone want my 8'' thick c***....in hyderabad...?