Thong experience

Discussion in 'English Sex Stories Indian' started by Hema Hema, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Hema Hema

Hema Hema New Member

My name is Hema I'm new to this forum. I want to share many secrets that I can't share with others in this forum openly.

I'm 24, I have been married for 2 years with my best friend and only guy I have ever been with. He has been my high school sole mate and I love him to death. He means everything to me. We come from conservative family where everything is strict and forbidden.

But about 6 months ago my husband took me shopping to local mall where we were looking for cloths and I was picking granny undies and my husbands face showed no excitement. As he walked to next aile he picked up an erotic silky thong try this, inside me showed I wanted it but being the first time I was very shy...my hubby persisted I try a pair and plus push up braw to match that.

I could see my husband was excited and eager to see me in it, I dint want to show it. But I was very excited and always wanted to wear it for work and show my hot figure and great asss. When we got home, I tried it on and husband loved it. I looked great, my hubby was giving me all great comments a women would want a from a man. I could see that my husband was getting horny, his dick was getting bigger and sticking out. Inside me I was feeling great as ever thought I will be, I felt hot and sexy.....omg that was one best sex we both had.

He made a commitment to me that although we are conservative, it's ok to have this form of underwear as regular use. This was the exact words I have been wanting to hear. The next day I was wearing thong and push up braw in mini body skirt. I can see front of the mirror my hot ass and slighty showing my thong line behind my skirt...giving the best sexy feeling women can ask for. My braw holding my boobs tight and firm with some cleavage.... I was off to work.

I never had heard this many great compliments in my life about my body. Best sexy feeling ever, I began to notice many guys and even other ladies were checking me out. I went home and told my husband the truth, he reassured me that this is who you are I have been wanting to see u like this since our high school days. This made me so at ease as I have been craving to wear these fashionable cloths that appeals to my body....everyday my husband would compliment me about my hot body and I should feel great about it while we are young. This also motivated me to stay in shape and eat heathy too.

Now I only have mini bakini underwear, thongs and push up braw in my wardrobe.... Our sex life grew more erotic and fun each time we did it.....

2. Rama khan

Rama khan New Member

Thongs are great underwear. They are very attractive and sexy. If you have the great body and your comfortable I encourage you to wear all the time. Being an indian this is not normal for us. Lets get out of it and learn to enjoy.....

I want to be in the same situation as you, I want to wear them but my husband is very strict and controlling. I think we should encourage more desi women to change their underwear wardrobe to sexier undies like cheeky bakini, thongs, g-string.....rather then traditional granny undies.

My goal is somehow convince my husband. Stay tuned!!